Pleasure of the senses :
With over 300 days of sun per year, you will be able to regenerate yourself while striding over the multiple paths around the property, picking up mushrooms, fishing for trout or discovering the natural and architectural heritage of our region.
From the pool (14m x 8m), you will benefit from an amazing panoramic view of the valley, the Cévennes mountains and the “Grotte des Demoiselles”.
For those who enjoy a great meal and good wines, we can organize a week-end, an evening or a special event with a renowned Chef M. Billot-Morrell - Le Jardin aux Sources (catering or personalized cooking and service in the cottage; cooking course...).
During the whole summer, we organize wine testing parties by the swimming pool, and you will discover some of the best regional wines that selected for you.
- Swimming Pool: The Pool 14 m. x 8 m. splits in two distinct areas: a playing area ( 60 cm. deep) and a swimming area ( 2.20 m. deep) in the full length.
- The wooden pool for the little ones will give your children the opportunity to swim quietly in a smaller area and sometimes feel more at ease. “Le Grand Duc” cottage may have the exclusivity for this pool if desired by our guests.
- Walking / trekking: starting from the property. For those who enjoy walking, many GR paths cross the whole region, from the Espinousse to the Seranne.
- Trout fishing 4 km away. The Vis River is one the best trout fishing river in Europe. We can organize week-ends or a whole week where you will discover the best spots in the area with a professional fishing guide.
- Swimming in the Vis or the Herault rive: 4 km.
- The sea will be 55 km away – a 45 minutes drive.
- Parasailing and delta wings: the landing zone is right in Coupiac ( 150 m.) and on a nice sunny day, you will see 10 to 15 wings land just in front of the Mas.
- Climbing and caving.
- Canoeing / Kayaking: 5 km.
- Karting: Professional race track – 2 km – no sound interference.
- Golf: 20 minutes + Pitch & Putt 10 minutes away (opening 2006).
- Skiing on the Aigoual mountain (+ 1500 meters).
To turn your holiday into a unique and authentic experience, we will share with you all of our knowledge of this wonderful region and point you towards our recent discoveries and the places we particularly enjoyed (nature, architecture, walks, good spots for a swim, the restaurants, our favourite wine producers).